We're taking registrations for upcoming classes now!
- 10 weekly 45-minute classes teaching a new song collection every fall, winter and spring, (there are 9 song collections plus 3 shorter, 6 week summer compilations).
- "Music Together At Home," Helping Your Child Grow Musically:, a complimentary DVD for families new to the Music Together program which explains much of the basic philosophy of Music Together and contains many great suggestions on how to get the most out of the program both at home and in class.
- A new professional recording each semester with new songs, rhythm chants, play-alongs and tonal and rhythm patterns. Two copies, one for home and one for the car!
- A beautifully illustrated songbook which includes lyrics and music to all the songs as well as family activities and suggestions on how to enjoy the music at home.
- A semi-annual family newsletter and informative national website.
- Parent education to help adults understand and enhance their child's music development.
- Up to two make up classes per semester, subject to available space.
- Access to "The Family music Zone"
The Summer 2018'semester begins on July 9th, is 6 weeks long and features the "Summer 1", songs collection. As always classes will include singing, dancing, rhythmic chants, small and large movement activities, and instrument play. These activities are presented as informal, non-performance oriented musical experiences developmentally appropriate for children and easy for parents and caregivers regardless of their own musical ability.
Below is our schedule of upcoming classes. See our calendar page for current & individual class schedules.
All classes run based on enrollment. There is a minimum number of students needed and therefore classes can not be guaranteed to run until that enrollment has been met. Whenever possible please select a second choice from the classes listed.