Below is a form you can fill out to register for one of our classes.
Tuition for the new Music Together Online 10 week Winter 2021' semester which begins January 13th, is $240.00 for New Families, which includes a one time $20.00 family registration fee. The rate for Returning Families is $220.00. Tuition for Rhythm Kids Online, is $220.00 for all famiies as we are waiving the Registration Fee for this semester. In all classes, there is NO CHARGE FOR SIBLINGS, living in and attending from the same household. NEW families in the Rhythm Kids Online program will receive a FREE Djembe Drum for each registered child in the K-2 age range.
Each week, you'll get:
- One 25-30 minute live Zoom class with a trained early childhood music educator
- One 20 minute Facebook or YouTube Live event
- Plus pre-recorded video content from our teachers
Your tuition also includes:
- Access to a private website page with additional videos, including parent education, musical crafts, lullabies, song covers, and more.
- Printables and other downloadable family resources, including coloring pages, musical games, and other bonus material on The Family Music Zone.
- Access to your music through the award-winning Hello Everybody App
- A hard copy of the updated and redesigned Bongos Family Materials, (CD & Songbook), mailed to you.
This package of online music experiences and resources create a comprehensive music-learning program for young children of the highest caliber: just as you would expect from Music Together.
Refunds are not available after the first class.
You may pay online using Visa, Master Card, AMEX, DISCOVER or PayPal, or if you prefer you can mail a check to:
Music Together of Greater Danbury, LLC
PO Box 67
Brookfield, CT. 06804
In either case you must first register for a class. Fill out the registration form below and submit it. To register you must also read and agree to the terms and conditions of Music Together of Greater Danbury, LLC. Click on the link below, read and then check the box before submitting your registration. If you do not see a message thanking you for your registration and receive a confirmation email then the registration did not go through. Please scroll back down to the form and read the error message and submit it again. If the problem persists please call us at 203-731-4053 so we may assist you. If you would like to pay online after submitting your registration click here on the link.
"CLICK TO PAY NOW"
We'll confirm your registration after we receive payment from you.
Click on the link below to read about our policies: